Update 11/3/2021 – Unfortunately, there hasn’t been enough bookings for this event to go ahead. Please keep in touch as the wonderful day of plant music and plant connection will be offered again at a future date. Wishing everyone peace, love and deep connections.
Join us for a full day of plant music experiences, workshops and healing to take you deeper on your journey of wholeness and connection with plants. Our setting is the beautiful Diamond Light Healing and Workshop Centre in Warburton, surrounded by healing gardens, giving us access to hear a great diversity of plants.
It’s extraordinary to hear the music and responses of plants. You will be led to experience resonance, healing, energetic and more subtle connections with plants on this life-changing day.
Here is an outline:
10am Registration and Cuppa
10.30am Exploring plant music, its history and stories .
You will take home a recording of your plant or ours, so you can share with your friends, or go deep into the world of nature healing and connection whenever you want.
Lunch: Please bring your own lunch.
During lunch we will have time to explore the music of even more plants! It is amazing how plants play harmoniously together when given time. All have their songs to sing. We can listen to trees, wild plants (“weeds”), vines, shrubs and herbs in the healing gardens.
After lunch: Plant Music Soundbath Meditation combined with Rebecca’s sound healing. Relax as the healing vibrations of plants and instruments combine uniquely in our own Mother Nature Soundbath.
Final session: Deeper connection with mother earth: having gone deeply into another dimension in the previous session, we will continue on, learning more techniques to connect with your plants, support them and help them to know you.
5 of the many benefits of plant music are:
1. A research experiment in Italy hooked up people to track their brainwaves. They found that it took people 2 hours on average to enter a deep state of meditation and repeating the exercise with plant music that same deep state was reached in only 20 minutes on average. That was in one sixth of the time.
2. It reconnects and attunes us to the vibration/feeling of nature, our native environment – releasing stress from our body and minds. Stress is our number 1 cause of diseases.
3. It increases our endorphins – our happy hormones
4. Encourages ease and creativity, so it’s good for all the family and many situations.
5. Plants tend to thrive after playing music.
Limited tickets, essential to book.
Earlybird price $100 until 7-3-2021
Full price $115
Pay ticket in full, or $50 deposit, remainder on the day.
Bring your lunch
Teas, coffee and water are provided.
You’re welcome to BYO plant to join the symphonies.
Dress to the weather, we’ll be outside as much as possible. We’ll do our best to make you comfortable.
Welcome to the wondrous adventures of Plant Music.
Covid friendly depending on restrictions at time.